Tuesday 3 March 2009

Reflective Journal _ Jonathan Baldwin




Tuesday, 20 January 2009


Reflective Journal _ Jonathan Baldwin

Honestly, I’m not familiar with academic writing. Whenever I begin to start writing, I hesitate to start. However, I have not laboured in vain by the time that I finish writing. I believe, ‘Well begun, is half done.’

Don’t think writing is difficult! Practice, practice and practice regularly and then finally, I would be familiar with it. Think, through writing! Take photographs and make diagrams. These are some of the ways to prepare a reflective journal.

Now, I have to choose which methods I’ll use for my reflective journal. I will probably use my own homepage, although, I haven’t made it yet. It’s time to make my homepage right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment